Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Broken Bow High School is a public school located in Broken Bow, NE. It has 228 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Broken Bow High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+28 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+12 Students
- C+12 Students
- C+10 Students
- C+9 Students
- B9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B8 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Broken Bow High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Broken Bow High School Reviews
Overall my experience at Broken Bow High School was very good. The teachers and staff were always willing to help and they wanted you to succeed. This school system offered many extra curricular activities. They ranged from fine arts, sports, and to various clubs. They actively prepared the students for college by doing practice ACT's and discussing how to apply to college. I would recommend this high school
I was very happy as a student there. I always felt safe and the teachers were always very willing to help me. I was in Special Education due to a physical disability and was always treated with kindness and respect by the Special Education Department. I was in a class that was very high achieving and that was great because it made us challenge ourselves to always be our best. I believe the school staff is doing a very good job at trying to prepare students for the future.
Overall, Broken Bow High School was a great school to receive my education. The faculty were very great. One thing I would change about the school is having better facilities at the school.