Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Broaddus High School is an above average, public school located in San Augustine, TX. It has 216 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Broaddus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-27 Students
- C+20 Students
- A+17 Students
- B14 Students
- B-11 Students
- B-9 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Broaddus High School Reviews
Considering it is a small school it is a good school.. Yes I have to do some things on my own because of it not having a lot of money to work with... But all in all, it is a good school...
At Broaddus High School they aren't lying when they say we strive for excellence. The teachers at the school are always nice and they will do anything for any student. Is a child is struggling academically they will make extra time for that student to make sure they have the proper help that they need. Also the teachers are always coming up with new ways to educate us, just to make sure we are learning in a fun educational way. I would say attending Broaddus High School is on of the best schools anyone could attend.
There has not been any bullying. We are very safe 99% of the time, not 100% because you never know. There are no on school police or anything like that but we are a small school so we never have anything to worry about.