Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C50 Students
- B46 Students
- C+34 Students
- A+24 Students
- C23 Students
- B23 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+21 Students
- B+20 Students
- C19 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School Reviews
Review Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School
This school provides amazing opportunities for students that are simply not found at your typical high school. It gives all of its students training in a technical field of their choice ranging from Carpentry and Electrical to Computer Technology and Design & Visual Communications; as well as providing top of the line education in academic standing. With providing many advanced and college level academic courses along with technical field experience, this school certainly provides more than your average high school.
I love Bristol-Plymouth because it allows students to get real-life experience. Every other week I take only business and marketing classes which prepare me for a successful career in business. In January of my junior year, I am able to go out into the field, and practice my skills at an actual company. This will allow me and any other student to gain experience for my resume, business connections, and experience I will need throughout my life.
I think it is very friendly and bully free. I came to school and wondered why people were talking to me, and realized every one was really sociable!