Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Bristol County Agricultural High School is a public school located in Dighton, MA. It has 454 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Bristol County Agricultural High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A104 Students
- B58 Students
- B-51 Students
- C+50 Students
- C+47 Students
- B+44 Students
- A-34 Students
- A32 Students
- C30 Students
- B27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Bristol County Agricultural High School
- BWest Bridgewater Middle/Senior High School
- West Bridgewater Public Schools, MA
- 125 reviews
- BJoseph Case High School
- Swansea Public Schools, MA
- 71 reviews
- B+Old Colony Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Public School
- Rochester, MA
- 46 reviews
- B-Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School
- Public School
- Taunton, MA
- 178 reviews
Bristol County Agricultural High School Reviews
This has been an awesome and amazing high school experience for me! I absolutely love the school, especially the programs and staff. They offer very unique programs that you aren't going to get many other places in high school, and provide many hands on opportunities, as well as getting you out into the work industry. Additionally, the staff are amazing. They really care about the students and go above and beyond for them.
When I was going through Aggie, it left a lot to be desired. The academics were fine, but no one goes to Aggie for the academics, it is mainly for the Vo-Ags. However you could tell what Vo-Ags were favored, of course freshmen year everyone wants Small or Large Animals, but you can tell that they don’t care about Landscaping or Flori. There aren’t a lot of sports at all, softball was a new thing when I was there same with the wrestling team, which I’m not sure is there anymore. It was a beautiful campus, and Fall Show was amazing every year.
As a Senior at Bristol Aggie, I am glad I applied and decided to go for my High School experience. If I could go back in time I would not have chosen differently. The kind of community here at the school is so welcoming and polite to newcomers it is amazing. And being a trade school it prepares you for a career right after high school if you choose not to go to college. The Staff here at Bristol Aggie is phenomenal, you can relate to them on a personal level and they are always seeking ways to improve your education and learning. The students have the utmost respect for their superiors and peers, no matter where they come from. And since it covers the whole Bristol county you get to meet peaople out of your sending school.