Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Brimfield High School is an above average, public school located in Brimfield, IL. It has 232 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Brimfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-26 Students
- B+25 Students
- A-16 Students
- B15 Students
- A+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A-8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Brimfield High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Brimfield High School
- BStark County High School
- Stark County Community Unit School District No. 100, IL
- 33 reviews
- C+Williamsfield High School
- Williamsfield Community Unit School District No. 210, IL
- 4 reviews
- BSpoon River Valley Senior High School
- Spoon River Valley Community Unit School District No. 4, IL
- 6 reviews
- B+Elmwood High School
- Elmwood Community Unit School District No. 322, IL
- 13 reviews
Brimfield High School Reviews
I enjoyed attending Brimfield High School so much! The teachers and staff really cared about their work, and I don't believe that it something you can find anywhere. I will truly miss this school.
The faculty and staff are supportive and care about each student individually, both from an academic and personal stance.
Does not prepare you for a college of any worth. Bad school for anyone looking to go above and beyond. Teachers teach to bottom of class and then when kids complain its too hard the teachers just lower the bar. Any student could get 4.0 very easily. The whole culture of the school is toxic. If you want to be academically successful you will have to do it on your own as the administration here is useless and wants to hold you back.