Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Brillion High School is an above average, public school located in Brillion, WI. It has 330 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Brillion High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-31 Students
- A+27 Students
- B-22 Students
- B20 Students
- B+18 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
- B12 Students
- A-11 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responses
- Team bonding during sports23%
- Homecoming week18%
- Get together before games and bond at dinner time14%
- Ugly Man Contest9%
- Art Show5%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Brillion High School
- B-Reedsville High School
- Reedsville School District, WI
- 31 reviews
- B-Little Chute High School
- Little Chute Area School District, WI
- 53 reviews
- BNew Holstein High School
- New Holstein School District, WI
- 26 reviews
- B+Hilbert High School
- Hilbert School District, WI
- 42 reviews
Brillion High School Reviews
Brillion High School is a great high school in terms of community and academics, however, there is a lack of opportunities for many because of the small population, there isn't many advanced classes available or clubs, classes are mostly limited as well as staff and there is a lack of diversity in the school population. Although, it Is a very laid back and fun school to be in.
Overall this school is good. It has great facilities for use, a positive atmosphere, and the overall respect of its students to everyone here. However, the amount of care for the students is lacking. When a student asks a teacher for help, there really is a lack of initiative to help with that problem, usually bullying. I would say the teachers need to step up not just sit back when they see something wrong.
Since Brillion isn't a very big town, the high school also isn't very big which I personally like. I like that all the teachers know you and the students know each other pretty well or at least recognize each other. Throughout my high school career, I've come across some very good teacher and some not-so-good teachers but your not gonna like all your teachers in college so you just need to make the most of it. Something Brillion can work on is preparing their students for college. At Brillion, you can retake almost everything and hand homework in late which you can't do in college. Overall, I had a great high school experience and have learned a lot and met a lot of great people along the way.