Bridgewater-Raritan High School is a top rated, public school located in Bridgewater, NJ. It has 2,909 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 51% of students are at least proficient in math and 74% in reading.
Bridgewater-Raritan High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A437 Students
- A-217 Students
- A+164 Students
- A160 Students
- A+143 Students
- B137 Students
- B-118 Students
- A-113 Students
- B110 Students
- B+101 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
- Cost of LivingC
- Good for FamiliesA+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.44 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.44 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.70 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.79 responses
Schools like Bridgewater-Raritan High School
- A+Metuchen High School
- Metuchen Public School District, NJ
- 107 reviews
- AMorristown High School
- Morris School District, NJ
- 198 reviews
- AScotch Plains-Fanwood High School
- Scotch Plains-Fanwood School District, NJ
- 225 reviews
- A+South Brunswick High School
- South Brunswick School District, NJ
- 416 reviews
Bridgewater-Raritan High School Reviews
In general, staff and students are friendly. It has an extremely diverse student class with people of all backgrounds. There are a ton of classes to pick from-genetics to woodshop to AP studio art to family and child classes. There are a ton of clubs and tons of opportunities for getting involved in athletics, music, and other extracurriculars. The teachers vary a lot. Some teachers are amazing and will work extremely hard for their students to succeed while some are the opposite-they don't care one bit about how their students do. The food is mediocre at best.
I am graduating BRHS this year and I have to say it has been my best school experience yet! I came from NY to NJ and Bridgewater High School has made me feel at home. Everyone is very sweet and the teachers really care about your grades and what they can do to help you succeed. The school is very into sports and after school activities and it makes the school year so much fun.
My high school experience was everything that I intended it to be. I was very involved and wouldn't change anything about that. I also played field hockey and lacrosse all four years of high school. My academics always came first but I knew how to balance my time. All the teachers and other administration was very helpful with any issue that I might of came across! Overall such a great school district.