Bridgeton High School is a public school located in Bridgeton, NJ. It has 1,240 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 9% of students are at least proficient in math and 26% in reading.
Bridgeton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+184 Students
- C+141 Students
- B+113 Students
- A83 Students
- B-69 Students
- B+66 Students
- A59 Students
- A-56 Students
- B+51 Students
- A+50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Bridgeton High School
- C+Salem High School
- Salem City Board of Education, NJ
- 30 reviews
- B-Vineland Senior High School
- City Of Vineland Board of Education, NJ
- 261 reviews
- B-Cumberland Regional High School
- Public School
- Bridgeton, NJ
- 115 reviews
- BSalem County Career & Technical High School
- Public School
- Woodstown, NJ
- 50 reviews
Bridgeton High School Reviews
I am glad to talk about my school. My school does care about it's students and their we'll being. I love how diverse and unique everyone is. But one problem I do have is having a lot of substitutes and not learning anything. Academically, I'm not glad where we are but everything is is fine!
Most of the teachers at Bridgeton High School are very qualified and good at what it is they do. The school building itself, though, is not really that clean. The principal is extremely kind and does everything possible to make the experience a fun and memorable one for all the students and tries his hardest to get everyone involved. The attitude of a lot of the students can sometimes be arrogant and obnoxious which can be unpleasant to deal with. Then again I am sure you will find that in no matter what school you go to. Overall, I would describe my experience at Bridgeton High School as pretty decent.
My time at Bridgeton High School provided me with great friendships and memorable experiences. Overall it was good and I wouldn't trade it, but there are many things that the school could improve on. Many students need to receive more encouragement to get motivated. There are great teachers, but something should be done in order to better prepare students for what college is like.