Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Bridges Community Academy is a public, charter school located in Tiffin, OH. It has 148 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Bridges Community Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B5 Students
- B4 Students
- B-3 Students
- C+3 Students
- B2 Students
- A-2 Students
- A+2 Students
- A2 Students
- B2 Students
- A+1 Student
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Bridges Community Academy
- CNorth Central Academy - Fremont
- Public School
- Tiffin, OH
- 3 reviews
- B-Old Fort High School
- Old Fort Local School District, OH
- 42 reviews
- B-Lakota High School
- Lakota Local School District (Risingsun), OH
- 33 reviews
- B-Clyde High School
- Clyde-Green Springs Exempted Village School District, OH
- 91 reviews
Bridges Community Academy Reviews
Overall, it has been a decent experience attending there. It's very good for independent students and they're flexible with student's lives, the teachers/staff are nice and the students are nice, but there are some flaws. Some of the teachers don't teach very well, or at all, the lunch is the same that the jail in Tiffin gets, and some of the office workers are very unorganized.
All extracurricular opportunities and clubs meet during school hours. This school is made-up of students from many different districts so to give every student an equal chance to participate one afternoon a week is st aside for these activities
BCA is a school that bands all bullying. Everyone is very excepting. We have students that are blind, have Cerebral Palsy, POTS, many have ADHD, PTSD, where hand and leg braces. If anyone is being a bully to another everyone stands up to defend. Suspension and exploitation are automatic. The security is amazing no person can get into the building or out without the staff or administration being notified. For a charter school for the gifted and talented our school is the definition of acceptance for any divisibility or differences. We always feel safe with our location, building we rent, and our staff.