Bridgeport High School is a public school located in Bridgeport, MI. It has 621 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Bridgeport High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B84 Students
- B82 Students
- B-63 Students
- A62 Students
- B53 Students
- B-48 Students
- A+45 Students
- B+45 Students
- B43 Students
- B-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bridgeport High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Bridgeport High School
- BReese High School
- Reese Public Schools, MI
- 50 reviews
- B-Vassar Senior High School
- Vassar Public Schools, MI
- 34 reviews
- CMackinaw High School
- Saginaw Township Community Schools, MI
- 1 review
- C+St. Charles Community Middle/High School
- St. Charles Community Schools, MI
- 33 reviews
Bridgeport High School Reviews
Bridgeport is an okay school; but they can do better at providing more than just athletic programs for students to participate. Unless you are involved in sports, it's hard to build your academic resume and create the "Successful High School Career"
Bridgeport High School is a really good school that focus on the students success and help them achieve their goals. Amazing teacher that care profoundly about their students.
In all honesty, Bridgeport doesn't have the best reputation. Despite this fact, it actually has a pretty good community that helps out with our school district. Albeit that our school doesn't have much funds, we still make it by with donations from the students' parents as well as major fundraising. Our teachers care an incredible amount more than other teachers from other school districts, and our students put in the best effort possible to succeed with the limitations we have.