Bridge City High School is an above average, public school located in Bridge City, TX. It has 765 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 88% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Bridge City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-124 Students
- A+60 Students
- C+56 Students
- A+53 Students
- A-43 Students
- B38 Students
- A36 Students
- B+36 Students
- B33 Students
- B+31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Bridge City High School
- BOrangefield High School
- Orangefield Independent School District, TX
- 54 reviews
- B-Vidor High School
- Vidor Independent School District, TX
- 107 reviews
- BLittle Cypress-Mauriceville (LCM) High School
- Little Cypress-Mauriceville Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 41 reviews
- BVinton High School
- Calcasieu Parish Public Schools, LA
- 25 reviews
Bridge City High School Reviews
Bridge City High School is a relatively small school which I like because you can really get to know your classmates and teachers on a personal level. Everyone is amazing at this school and the education is top-notch. There are so many clubs and organizations for every single student to be apart of, and the cool thing about the school is in the school song it says “be apart of all that’s offered” and all the organizations really help students achieve this and have great college resumes. The only down fall is the administration who has been having some issues lately but other than that and amazing school and district!
Bridge City is an amazing school district that provides great education for all. Its staff is full of encouraging humans that strive for our success in order for us to live our dreams. The school district is full of numerous clubs and academic opportunities. Many of the clubs bring students together to create an even bigger society of students. The students in this school are all challenged in ways that push them to their limits, but that's what the teachers are there for. They are there to provide the support and education that the students desire.
Bridge City High School is above average in a variety of ways. In regards to academics, Bridge City offers a fairly robust education and adequately prepares one for college. As far as teachers go, the ones I've had for the most part did a good job teaching the curriculum and helping me understand the material. Clubs and sports are very involved, and my participation in the school's band program has been extraordinary. The clubs and sports overall are very good and involved. This school is not incredibly diverse, and the food is plain and average. You will not find bugs or hair in your meal. Bridge City High School does very well in a variety of areas, and isn't lacking in any aspects.