Brick Township Memorial High School is an above average, public school located in Brick, NJ. It has 1,518 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Brick Township Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+203 Students
- A164 Students
- B142 Students
- B142 Students
- A-139 Students
- B135 Students
- B110 Students
- B-100 Students
- A89 Students
- A-80 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 58 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Schools like Brick Township Memorial High School
- C+Brick Township High School
- Brick Township Public School District, NJ
- 242 reviews
- B-Lacey Township High School
- Lacey Township School District, NJ
- 158 reviews
- B-Central Regional High School
- Central Regional School District, NJ
- 183 reviews
- BJackson Liberty High School
- Jackson Township School District, NJ
- 161 reviews
Brick Township Memorial High School Reviews
I had a wonderful experience at Brick Memorial high-school. I had some of the most wonderful teachers. The faculty and administration truly cared about the students and their academic performance. As a high level AP student I was well prepared for the rigors of academia on the college level. One teacher that stands out to me is my AP Chemistry teacher at Brick Memorial High School. She made science enjoyable and lead me in the direction of being physician assistant. She also helped us present an AP chemistry show that showed the younger students in our district about the fun science has to offer. Upon graduation fro Brick Memorial High School I enrolled at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. Adjusting to city live has been challenging. Adapting to a new life and carrying a difficult science curriculum has been invigorating. I look forward to completing the balancing act and attending graduate school to pursue a career.in medicine as a physicians assistant.
My experience at Brick Township Memorial has been far from normal, it has been amazing! From the staff and teachers going out of their way and beyond to help students with class work and personal situations, to most importantly teaching the students skills and lesson that are needed for future endeavors.
This school has many positive traits to its name. For example, it has a fantastic school spirit, inspirational teachers that always put the student first, material second, and also an immensely helpful guidance department. However, like all schools, this one has its negative traits as well. For example, college preparation. This has a lot of problems. For example, I am in a CP Calculus class this semester, and I compared my class to a college level Calc course, and we wouldn't even learn half of the stuff one would learn in a college level calc course. Also, the anti-bullying department. Say if one was falsely accused of something (as I was), that person would be considered guilty until proven innocent.