Brick Township Memorial High School is a public school located in Brick, NJ. It has 1,518 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Brick Township Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+173 Students
- A146 Students
- B+123 Students
- A122 Students
- B+120 Students
- B+117 Students
- B+104 Students
- B-87 Students
- A80 Students
- A-70 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 58 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Schools like Brick Township Memorial High School
- C+Brick Township High School
- Brick Township Public School District, NJ
- 238 reviews
- B-Lacey Township High School
- Lacey Township School District, NJ
- 149 reviews
- BCentral Regional High School
- Central Regional School District, NJ
- 180 reviews
- BJackson Liberty High School
- Jackson Township School District, NJ
- 154 reviews
Brick Township Memorial High School Reviews
My experience at Brick Township Memorial has been far from normal, it has been amazing! From the staff and teachers going out of their way and beyond to help students with class work and personal situations, to most importantly teaching the students skills and lesson that are needed for future endeavors.
I will not miss Brick Memorial. I felt unsafe, invisible, and unimportant. Students and nonstudents leave and enter the building as they please. No door is monitored except for the front door. The bathrooms are worse than a New York subway! Stalls and toilets are broken, the water is boiling, it's always out of toilet paper or paper towels, and is full of graffiti. Also, there are no assigned parking spaces in the senior lot, so juniors forge fake passes and cause an unsafe, overfilled lot. Also, the principals are prison guards. They always think you did something wrong and prowl the halls. When I approached them for help with being bullied, they brushed it off and said they couldn't help. The school clubs are cliques, so if you don't know anyone already in, you will be left out.
As a student, I have enjoyed my years here at Brick Memorial High School (BMHS). I came into this large public high school from a small private one and I found my groove right away. With all clubs and organizations offered, there is something for everyone whether it be golf or even Bible club and everything in between. The teachers truly reflect all that one would want them to... They are always there for their students no matter what. With a great range of many classes offered, students are really able to enroll in classes which interest them... Classes that will later her direct a direction for career.