Brick Township High School is a public school located in Brick Town, NJ. It has 1,291 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 23% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Brick Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+153 Students
- B151 Students
- A138 Students
- B132 Students
- A-114 Students
- B103 Students
- B98 Students
- B-88 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+67 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Schools like Brick Township High School
- BBrick Township Memorial High School
- Brick Township Public School District, NJ
- 299 reviews
- B-Lacey Township High School
- Lacey Township School District, NJ
- 163 reviews
- CLakewood High School
- Lakewood School District, NJ
- 119 reviews
- BJackson Liberty High School
- Jackson Township School District, NJ
- 161 reviews
Brick Township High School Reviews
My experience at Brick Township High School has been an enjoyable one. Of course every school has their perfections and flaws, but what makes Brick different from anywhere else is the support from the teachers, administrators, and staff. We may not be the wealthiest school around, but it's whats on the inside that matters. Behind every student is an encouraging staff member, whether it's a coach, teacher, guidance counselor, or even janitor. My sophomore year history teacher, who is now retired, was the most influential person I have ever met. He would not only teach us not only about the history of our country, but lessons I will carry with me for the rest of my life. He told us stories about him meeting his wife and knowing that she was the one, he reenacted the Battle of Bull Run with a ruler and screamed running out of the classroom pretending it was a bayonet, and make jokes to help us remember our lesson. He truly changed my high school experience into a positive one.
Being a senior at Brick Township High School, I can admit that these past four years have transpired much more rapidly than I ever could have imagined. Between the typical Friday night football games, fair share of homecoming dances, and too many sports/club events to count, my experience here has been memorable to say the least. Academically, I would like to say that I am prepared to become a college student. Although there is not much parent involvement, cleanliness on school base, or the greatest food, every other aspect was at the very least average. I have made friendships I will carry throughout the rest of my life and inseparable bonds with teachers I could never forget. Overall, Brick Township High School has been a relatively good experience for me.
In all honesty, I love BTHS. Many students do not like because it is "old and dirty". Although these things are pretty true, I really enjoy BTHS for its clubs, sports, and overall education. I have learned so much from this school and have found the coursework to be challenging. Overall, if you get involved in BTHS and form relationships with your teachers, you will have an amazing time.