Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Brewster High School is a public school located in Brewster, WA. It has 255 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Brewster High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-132 Students
- A127 Students
- B-97 Students
- A+85 Students
- C71 Students
- B+60 Students
- C-52 Students
- A-50 Students
- B+39 Students
- A-32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Brewster High School Reviews
My experience at Brewster High School has been pretty good! The only thing i would definitely change about our school is the dress code, we have a dress code where we cant wear sweats,leggings,shirts with words or picture. Other than that Brewster School would be a 5/5 recommend!
I went to Brewster High School for two school years which were my freshman and sophomore year. For my Junior year and ongoing Senior year I went to a program called Running Start in Omak however I'm still enrolled in Brewster High school. Nonetheless, my experience In Brewster High School was alright, I never missed a day of school and got awards for it, I never did it intentionally I just never found a valid excuse to miss a day or even cared to make up an excuse. My Overall experience about my school is that it like any other school, you go there to learn and seek knowledge and then graduate it. I would like to say though that Brewster High School did help me develop qualities that are going to be needed when I become my own person which is hard working, patiences and optimism.
I definitely love the people. I think that in order to have a good school, you have to have good people to run it and make it feel like a home and that’s honestly all it ever feels like sometimes. If I could change anything though it would be the lack of enthusiasm in school events. It’s getting better, don’t get me wrong but I feel like it shouldn’t always be one tiny group that pushes people to become enthusiastic about a school event. Everyone should want to cheer when it comes to school events. It’s what gives school it’s spirit.