Brewbaker Tech Magnet High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A149 Students
- A129 Students
- A128 Students
- B123 Students
- B-113 Students
- B+101 Students
- C73 Students
- B50 Students
- A-48 Students
- C-43 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.40 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.40 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.58 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.61 responses
Brewbaker Tech Magnet High School Reviews
Review Brewbaker Tech Magnet High School
My experience at Brewbaker Technology Magnet High School was very great! I really enjoyed attending this school and I feel that I have gained a second-to none education at this educational institute. I especially enjoyed being enrolled in the Medical Academy at my school because it has prepared me for the furtherance of my education within the healthcare field. While enrolled in the Medical Academy, I feel as though I have gained something that individuals attending other schools have not. In my senior year, I had the opportunity of shadowing at various healthcare buildings where I learned many informative things. I am very grateful for the many opportunities I've had at this school and I am thankful for remarkable teachers that have dedicated their lives to teaching students like me!
Brew Tech offers the much-needed challenge for the college experience. I have been a student there since 9th grade and I have grown a lot in all areas. The teachers are concerned and truly care about the students' progress and well-being, though there was one who appeared otherwise. It was really tough at times but I'm thankful for not giving up on and staying on the path. Now those courses will be credited towards my degree. That makes it all worthwhile!
The dress code is ridiculous. Lunch is terrible, and by the time fourth lunch wave comes, they only have one line open which causes the line to be terribly long. The workload is decent but usually there is not extra study time. There are far too few clubs and organizations. The teachers here are rude and act entitled to treat us like crap. Most staff here is pretty awesome. Administration is usually lenient and fun. Sports here are amazing. Certain teachers curse at their students and I find that unprofessional and immature. We are talked down to by said teacher, who complains about millennials and how terrible they are. In my own opinion, things like that should not be said in a school. Teachers are meant to teach us and prepare us for college. This teacher does nothing but complain about how we are stupid and lazy and not worth anything.