Brentwood High School is a highly rated, public school located in Brentwood, MO. It has 245 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Brentwood High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A22 Students
- A-21 Students
- B+20 Students
- A18 Students
- B16 Students
- A+14 Students
- B13 Students
- B12 Students
- B+11 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Brentwood High School
- AMaplewood-Richmond Heights High School
- Maplewood-Richmond Heights School District, MO
- 32 reviews
- A-Mehlville High School
- Mehlville R-IX School District, MO
- 263 reviews
- A-Affton High School
- Affton School District, MO
- 64 reviews
- A-Valley Park Senior High School
- Valley Park School District, MO
- 82 reviews
Brentwood High School Reviews
I love the small high school experience. There is a no cut policy for sports so everyone gets to play. Plus, you get super involved because everyone has to participate in school activities for them to succeed! The teachers and administrators are really helpful and supportive. We have kids come in from other areas so even though we are a small community, we have a lot of diversity which I love. With the dual credit courses offered, I feel like I am ready for college next year. It would be nice to have newer facilities (no basement classrooms ;) but the hometown atmosphere more than makes up for that. I transferred in as a sophomore when my dad's job moved us to MO and Brentwood was the perfect school for me.
I loved going to such a small school. The teachers all cared about each student and tried to help everyone get the tools they needed. Clubs and sports were all super friendly and welcoming to anyone who wanted to try them out! The only downfall, was not being able to have many class choices and being told that my test scores were too high to be tested for a disability.
At previous schools I have been to, I haven't been able to participate in many events due to being cut or because of transportation. The previous schools were large, so not everyone is selected. However at Brentwood, there is a no-cut policy since the high school is under 300 students. The more participation, the better because we compete against much larger schools in the St. Louis area. I have been able to participate in sports year round, join the National Honors Society, Student Council, and other exclusive associations since the staff can focus on each student a lot easier than at a big school. I am grateful for transferring to Brentwood High School.