Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Brentwood High School is a highly rated, public school located in Brentwood, MO. It has 234 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Brentwood High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-33 Students
- B28 Students
- B+28 Students
- A25 Students
- A+24 Students
- B23 Students
- B20 Students
- B-19 Students
- B+16 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Brentwood High School
- AMaplewood-Richmond Heights High School
- Maplewood-Richmond Heights School District, MO
- 34 reviews
- B+Mehlville High School
- Mehlville R-IX School District, MO
- 282 reviews
- A-Affton High School
- Affton School District, MO
- 79 reviews
- A-Valley Park Senior High School
- Valley Park School District, MO
- 90 reviews
Brentwood High School Reviews
Brentwood High School is the best school I could've gone to for my 4 years of high school. I wouldn't have trusted my education with anyone else. The small community that makes you feel like you have a family. The small class sizes, which make you feel like your teachers know you extremely well. The amazing students that will get to walk across that stage with you, when the time comes. My peers and teachers always pushed me to be my best, and I couldn't have asked for a better school. However, every school has its flaws. Brentwood is by no means perfect. There was a lot of ignorance about important things and a lot of different opinions about politics. Nonetheless, most people at Brentwood are open-minded, open to change, and ready to listen to whatever you have to say. Also, the administration makes it very easy to change something that you see wrong amongst your peers. All around, Brentwood is like a real family; that comes with drama and love. I couldn't have had a better 4 years.
I have been attending Brentwood since I was in kindergarten. The school system and the education is great as for the arts, sports, and clubs, they aren't so good. Brentwood High schools was awarded a Blue Ribbon school back in 2012 and is proud of it award. The staff pushes their students on doing their best and staying involved within the Brentwood community. Brentwood aslo preps the juniors for the act and offer a free act test. But, if you would like a decent score i would suggest reaching out and getting into a class of some sort because the prep is not all that helpful depending on the class that you're in. Brentwood offers a lot of AP class especially for science and english. Brentwood is also located in a safe neighborhood and is some what diverse. You and your family would love Brentwood and all it has to offer especially for academics.
I love the small high school experience. There is a no cut policy for sports so everyone gets to play. Plus, you get super involved because everyone has to participate in school activities for them to succeed! The teachers and administrators are really helpful and supportive. We have kids come in from other areas so even though we are a small community, we have a lot of diversity which I love. With the dual credit courses offered, I feel like I am ready for college next year. It would be nice to have newer facilities (no basement classrooms ;) but the hometown atmosphere more than makes up for that. I transferred in as a sophomore when my dad's job moved us to MO and Brentwood was the perfect school for me.