Brentwood Christian School (BCS) is an outstanding Christ-centered academic institution and a nationally recognized accredited leader in education. Not only are we home to the 2019 NCSA National Educator of The Year, we are also the two time defending Academic State Champions. After being moved up to 5A our students made Texas state history for all private & parochial schools by sweeping every academic competition.
We offer many AP & dual credit courses as well as extra & co-curricular classes. BCS is a passionate leader in fine arts & a fiery competitor in athletics. However, our students also have Christ at the center of all they are learning & doing.
We are so much more than just a school, BCS is a community. We hold many events meant to bring families together so that our community can celebrate the joy of opportunity, education & family.
BCS students graduate with an excellent academic career, a close walk with Christ, & a community of families who cherish them.
Brentwood Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+68 Students
- A+67 Students
- A44 Students
- B+30 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+23 Students
- A20 Students
- A-20 Students
- A+17 Students
- B+16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Brentwood Christian School Reviews
Having all grades on one campus allows our elementary and secondary administration to work together to ensure every student has a clear and purposeful road to college from a very young age. This also allows our students to become leaders. Our youngest students look up to the upperclassmen as role models, and eventually they themselves become the role models of the future generation.