Bremen Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Bremen, IN. It has 497 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Bremen Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A76 Students
- C+75 Students
- A+70 Students
- B+65 Students
- B-41 Students
- B-38 Students
- B-34 Students
- B+33 Students
- B33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Bremen Senior High School
- BArgos Community Junior/Senior High School
- Argos Community Schools, IN
- 48 reviews
- B+Triton Junior/Senior High School
- Triton School Corporation, IN
- 47 reviews
- A-North Wood High School
- Wa-Nee Community Schools, IN
- 68 reviews
- B+Plymouth High School
- Plymouth Community School Corporation, IN
- 190 reviews
Bremen Senior High School Reviews
I loved Bremen High School for many reasons. One reason was that it was a small school that was very easy to get around in and get help when needed. It was easy to grow up with the same 130 people that you entered kindergarten with. Also, almost all of the teachers are constantly willing to give extra help outside of class to make sure that you succeed. One thing I would like to see change in Bremen is that facilities. A lot of the facilities have not been updated for a very long time and the school sports are constantly fighting with each other for gym space. Even then, there is always a couple sports being left out to practice. The auditorium is also pretty old. Overall, BHS is a great school.
Great diversity. Teacher know their area of study well which lets the students learn better. Many sporting options like soccer, football, softball, etc.
What I enjoyed about Bremen High School was the small community that was always there for me and how few teachers really listened and were able to teach and educate students to grow and evolve. What I want to see is the administration change and have them be more encouraging to the students instead of degrading the students.