COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families: Brehm Preparatory School will be OPEN for full-time, in-person, on-campus education, and a full student life experience this fall! View our full plan online today! Learn More
Brehm is a small, fully accredited, not-for-profit coeducational boarding school for students with learning differences. Brehm limits its focus to just 90 students in order to provide the attention and service each child deserves.
Since 1982, Brehm Preparatory School has been empowering students with learning differences to recognize and achieve their full potential. Brehm’s caring, highly qualified faculty and staff welcome students in grades 6 through 12+ into a dynamic new learning environment brimming with optimism.
Brehm embraces students in a nurturing family environment where each child feels accepted and supported. This immersive, holistic experience produces students with the tools, skills, and confidence to become effective self-advocates and independent learners. Where other schools have failed students, Brehm delivers success.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus4 Students
- grade A2 Students
- grade A+2 Students
- grade A+1 Student
- grade unavailable1 Student
- grade B+1 Student
- grade B minus1 Student
- grade A minus1 Student
- grade A1 Student
- grade B minus1 Student
Brehm's 4-week Summer Program
Brehm Summer Program is a holistic, four-week, co-ed boarding program for students ages 11-18, designed to advance students’ academic, social, and emotional skills by helping them acquire a better understanding of themselves, their peers, and the world around them.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
- Parent Weekend Events17%
- Spirit Week17%
- Weekend actuvities17%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 4 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 4 responses