At Breck, because we join fourteen grades on our single campus, your child inherits and stewards cherished traditions — progressing from a wide-eyed preschooler to a wise senior among peers and adults who feel like family.
A dedication to commitment to character education, a desire to be responsible stewards of our community and our environment…they’re all important components of the Breck culture.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+55 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Breck School Reviews
Administrators know all of the students and are experts an their field and are highly compassionate. They listen to families and are eager to make improvements.
In addition to a stellar academic experience, my child is supported spiritually, socially and physically to be this best person he can be.
The tuition is high and we do believe it is worth every cent. Our child has grown so much over the last four years, we feel so fortunate to be part of this outstanding institution.
I strongly recommend you visit Breck and see if it’s for you.
Mom of a first grader.