COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
As COVID-19 continues to spread through regions across the world, we have created a webpage with helpful links and information as it relates to Breck Families. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
At Breck, because we join fourteen grades on our single campus, your child inherits and stewards cherished traditions — progressing from a wide-eyed preschooler to a wise senior among peers and adults who feel like family.
A dedication to commitment to character education, a desire to be responsible stewards of our community and our environment…they’re all important components of the Breck culture.
Breck School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A64 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A-30 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Breck School Reviews
Furthermore, Breck granted me the opportunity to explore every interest I had and to be involved in a variety of co-curricular activities ranging from sports to the arts to academic clubs. The involvement from all the students speaks volumes to the culture of the school and how supportive Breck is of such a wide variety of activities.
Similarly, having pre-k through seniors on one campus opens the door for an incredibly cohesive environment in which relationships are built from a very early age that lasts all the way, and far past, graduation. My time at Breck was truly transformative and is an absolute highlight of my life!
We chose Breck because we wanted our children in a rigorous academic program that challenged them to their full potential. What set Breck apart from similar schools is its Episcopal roots and emphasis on community engagement as an academic requirement.
Our children benefited not only from top notch teachers and a demanding curriculum but also from their peers, who brought different perspectives and learning styles to the classroom.
Breck traditions such as weekly all-school chapel gatherings and regular community service outings exposed our sons to a world far beyond school walls, preparing them to make a difference wherever they go.
The Breck community is engaged and looks out for each other in countless ways. When faced with challenges, the school is, on balance, thorough in its review and response.
It's a very special community and, above all, one that our sons - now Breck grads! - have loved.