Bravo Medical Magnet High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+339 Students
- A+276 Students
- B-210 Students
- B177 Students
- A173 Students
- A+147 Students
- A+143 Students
- B+139 Students
- A124 Students
- A109 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 91 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.61 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.83 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.85 responses
Bravo Medical Magnet High School Reviews
Review Bravo Medical Magnet High School
A very academic school, that gives out a lot of opportunities. This school tends to focus more on your academics than anything else. However, they do emphasize and encourage you to take part in a variety of extracurricular activities. If you would like to pursue a career in football, Bravo is not the one for you, we don't have a football team! Opportunities are around every corner, but you yourself have to go looking for them. One thing I would want to be improved is the promotion of the college center. I would encourage Bravo to tape fliers on every floor in order to inform us about the college center. Possibly even encourage them to invite freshmen, sophomore, juniors, and seniors to pass by the college center through the morning announcements.
Overall I had a decent time during my 2013-2017 academic years in the school. Most if the teachers I had there are great teachers while others could reform their way of teaching. The teachers are always pleading students to ask them questions if they don't understand the topic being taught. The problem this school has, is the outdated technology of the computers in the library and college center. The computers are really slow and often have viruses that students are often unaware of. The staff of the school is also low, especially in janitorial services. The school could also need an extension if thier campus since the school is very overcrowded. This school really deserves more space considering the fact that most students show the potential to succeed in school as compared to other schools. The funding for this school should be greatly increased in my opinion, that way this school can offer more opportunities to the students who shunned from the resources they need.
I currently attend Bravo High School and cannot emphasize how inviting the campus is. The school is very ethnically diverse, opening the opportunity for not only educational learning, but also diverse cultural exposure. This exposure to many different cultures creates a very welcoming and comforting environment for students to excel in. The teachers give their greatest attempt to help students strive for greatness and the faculty is no different. Counselors, teachers, coaches, and all staff have one goal in mind for all their students: to get them into a college or university. The only bothersome aspect of the school is its size, where a majority of the school is only one building. The school is so outstanding that it deserves expansion. Other than this small inconvenience, Bravo is a great school to attend if you wish for growth in arcademic achievement and individual development.