Brantley High School is an above average, public school located in Brantley, AL. It has 607 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Brantley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B69 Students
- B36 Students
- A34 Students
- B32 Students
- A30 Students
- A-29 Students
- B-26 Students
- C-16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Brantley High School
Brantley High School Reviews
Brantley High School is a place where I've grown into the person I am today. Without this school I would not be the same person, but that would be because of the people I met and began to grow strong, everlasting relationships with. The schools education is on the proper track of preparation for college.Students today are taught to pack their schedules so that they can have enough high school credits to graduate. Students need extracurricular activities in order to make a proper resume. Most schools are behind on their lesson plans due to reasons that cannot be worked around. I believe that Brantley, or at least some of the teachers at Brantley, like to challenge the students to not only learn, but to enjoy learning. Overall, I cannot complain, but I'm looking forward to graduating and seeing what the world outside of Brantley has in store for me!
What I love about Brantley High School is that it is a family like no other. The faculty are always willing to help you succeed in school and in life. The culture of the school is like no other; it makes you feel involved in every aspect of student life. The people are indescribable. From helping, to caring, to wanting better for you they devote a special part of themselves, and that in turn makes you feel overwhelmed with pride and love for Brantley.
While attending school at Brantley High, I noticed how lucky I was to have teachers that cared and wanted to help you learn. If you had a problem or you did not understand something that was discussed in class, The teachers were not hesitant to jump right in and help, even if it required one on one time during class.