Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Branson High School is a highly rated, public school located in Branson, MO. It has 1,437 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Branson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B269 Students
- A-170 Students
- A-127 Students
- A-116 Students
- C+102 Students
- B+93 Students
- B78 Students
- B71 Students
- A-60 Students
- C53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 49 responses
- Pep Rallys20%
- Football games16%
- Marching band competitions10%
- Production Shows; award ceremonies10%
- Basketball games8%
- Soccer games8%
- Spirit Week8%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Branson High School
- B-Hollister High School
- Hollister R-V School District, MO
- 53 reviews
- B+Forsyth High School
- Forsyth R-III School District, MO
- 37 reviews
- B-Reeds Spring High School
- Reeds Spring R-IV School District, MO
- 54 reviews
- A-Spokane High School
- Spokane R-VII School District, MO
- 21 reviews
Branson High School Reviews
By far the best school I attended, the level of instruction and course load offered was substantially better than most schools. I was able to take loads of AP courses, and passed every single one of them. It dramatically increased my university potentiality. There were lots of sports, clubs, and events to attend. If you get into the advanced courses you’ll find the teacher really care about the success of their students. If there was anything I would change it’s course like home-ex, personal finance, and child development. These course I have heard nothing but complaints as the curriculum is extremely simple and the level of instruction is low.
Hi my name is Noah Collins-Gibson. I graduated in 2018I was very active at the school; my philosophy has always been you get out of school what you put into it. I was heavily involved in the marching band and concert band as well as sports. I played the trumpet and a little bit of piano. The teachers were amazing they made you feel like they cared and they wanted you to succeed. My time at Branson High School I played Soccer for 4 years, track and field for 2 years, basketball and wrestling for 1 year. The coaches were amazing, but in high school the coach is also a teacher. The children at the school for the most part are very accepting this is also depending on who you surround yourself with. There is honestly something for every child. There are some politics when it comes to sports though leaving this as one of the only downfalls in the high school. The facilities like the building itself and Athletic facilities are the best in Missouri.
One of the better schools in our the area. Good class options, nice teachers, decent students, great counselors. The only thing I disliked were school conditions. Ac or Heat was sometimes broken, clogged toilets sometimes. Bransom does offer the best education in about a 15 mile radius. They also offer many Dual credit, Honors, Ap, and other immersive learning opportunities.