Brandywine Heights High School is a public school located in Mertztown, PA. It has 492 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Brandywine Heights High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- A+41 Students
- A34 Students
- A-29 Students
- A28 Students
- B20 Students
- B16 Students
- C+15 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 57 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Brandywine Heights High School
- BFleetwood Senior High School
- Fleetwood Area School District, PA
- 173 reviews
- B-Daniel Boone Area High School
- Daniel Boone Area School District, PA
- 100 reviews
- BUpper Perkiomen High School
- Upper Perkiomen School District, PA
- 102 reviews
- B+Kutztown Area Senior High School
- Kutztown Area School District, PA
- 63 reviews
Brandywine Heights High School Reviews
In high school, I was involved in drama club, art club, and key club. All these clubs made me feel like I was apart of a family with people of the same interests as me and I loved it! I was mainly involved in key club in which I did more than 50 hours of community service. We held blood drives in which we were allowed to take care of the people who gave blood and give them whatever they needed such as snacks and drinks. I loved this overall experience because I love helping people and this club has given me that opportunity to do that.
Brandywine Heights High School is a nice, small school. Growing up in the district you know everybody and that can be both a good and bad thing. It can be good because you have good friends and always know someone to talk to. It can be bad because everybody knows your business.
Brandywine Heights High school is a public school in a small town by the name of Topton in Pennsylvania. The community and atmosphere could not be better to live in. We have some of the greatest teachers and staff in Berks County. Brandywine is public yet does not have much diversity within it. I am a high school senior who has just graduated and had a tremendous time working in high school. The teachers and staff are so involved with the students. A wide variety of clubs that are staff run help many kids become more involved with the community and school. Brandywine's school helped me achieve an outstanding 3.8 GPA and definitely paved the way for what is yet to come in my next four years of college.