Our mission as a co-educational, global boarding and day school challenges students to lead lives of leadership, scholarship, and service. Our community celebrates learning, fosters global citizenship, embraces diversity, encourages athleticism and artistic expression, and inspires students to find their path and lead the way.
An average class size of 10:1 ensures that students are fully engaged learners. Our diverse community comprises 22 countries and 10 states. Our Center for Global Youth Leadership inspires students to be innovators, problem-solvers, and pioneers. All Brandon Hall students have regular opportunities to serve local and international communities through our extensive partnerships.
Our boarding students live and learn in a connected, caring community that prioritizes academic, personal, and social-emotional development. Every boarder benefits from our structured and organized program that teaches accountability, character, study habits, and essential life skills.
Brandon Hall School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+11 Students
- B11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+8 Students
- B6 Students
- A5 Students
- A+5 Students
- A+5 Students
- B+4 Students
- B-4 Students
STEAM and Entrepreneurial Enrichment
From Robotics to E-Sports to Music Engineering, our students have myriad opportunities to be innovative creators in various fields. These co-curricular experiences inspire students to explore their interests and passions. Our Robotics teams compete at both the middle school and high school levels. E-Sports competes with schools across the USA.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Brandon Hall School Reviews
He played on the Boys Varsity Basketball team this past year and helped set the record for most wins in school history with 20 wins and an Elite 8 finalist as well. The coaches really care about their players and teach them about accountability with everything in life. The culture that Coach Long has established in basketball has helped my son understand so much. The basketball region was very competitive, and the non-region schedule was even better with the team playing some of the best schools in GHSA Private region.
All the coaches are fantastic and are great teachers of the sports they coach, but more importantly, establishing a great culture among the student-athletes in their programs.