Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Branchville High School is a public school located in Branchville, SC. It has 339 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Branchville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A42 Students
- A39 Students
- B+25 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-18 Students
- B17 Students
- B15 Students
- B-13 Students
- B13 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Branchville High School
- CEdisto High School
- Orangeburg Consolidated School District No. 4, SC
- 77 reviews
- C-Colleton County High School
- Colleton School District, SC
- 320 reviews
- B-Bamberg-Ehrhardt High School
- Bamberg School District, SC
- 78 reviews
- C-Bethune-Bowman Middle/High School
- Orangeburg Consolidated School District No. 5, SC
- 63 reviews
Branchville High School Reviews
I've been attending Branchville school since I was in the 5th grade. My first day, I had no doubt that I would fit in because everyone that I met, even the teachers, just took me in as family. The community is amazing and so involved with everything. Branchville High School and town will always hold a special place in my heart and come graduation day, I'll be sad to leave and start my life, but I have no doubt that I'll be back.
It was an average school. I enjoyed the sports and most classes but there is a lot of bias towards certain students and it is obvious who are the favorites. I enjoyed attending the school, however. Made lifetime friends who I can always talk to and became friends with many of the teachers.
Branchville High School is an amazing school. It is in a very small town that is super close-knit. We all help one another and boost our community as much as we can. I know that if I were to need help with anything my school's faculty would be more than willing to help me.