Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Brady High School is a public school located in Brady, TX. It has 326 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Brady High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-48 Students
- A+31 Students
- A-30 Students
- B+27 Students
- B+17 Students
- B17 Students
- A+17 Students
- A15 Students
- B13 Students
- C+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Brady High School Reviews
Brady High School overall is an excellent school to attend. However, I would like to see change in the peer involvement. While there are students who get involved, there are many who do not participate. I think Brady High School should also do more to enforce disciplinary actions. The teachers her however, are wonderful and the FCCLA program endures much success. Our athletic program is successful in basketball, track, and power lifting, but I would not mind seeing more rigorous training for the athletes. The school offers numerous clubs and activities that I think are very beneficial such as PALs, Interact, and Student Council. The administration does a great job of getting to know the students and developing personal relationships among them.
Teachers help when you ask for help, classes are fine, but the football team needs some help! We have not won a game in so long!! Graduated from there a couple of years ago. Many teachers teach for a year, then leave the district. There is hardly time for a student to successfully count on a teacher for support and that is a major issue, due to the fact that students need help from people they can count on, like teachers. If teachers who love their job and their students would continue working for Brady, students would improve in many ways!
I have enjoyed participating in various extracurricular activities, such as FCCLA, Robotics, band, and Special Olympics Unified team.