Brady High School
- BRADY, TX
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade C+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Brady High School is an above average, public school located in BRADY, TX. It has 312 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Brady High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus54 Students
- grade A minus35 Students
- grade A+31 Students
- grade B+29 Students
- grade B minus20 Students
- grade A+20 Students
- grade B+19 Students
- grade A15 Students
- grade B minus15 Students
- grade B13 Students
View Homes Near Brady High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responses
- Class Olympics50%
- Red Ribbon Week50%
grade A minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$11,899 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Brady High School Reviews
Rating 3.68 out of 5 38 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I was born and raised in the town of Brady. When I finally reached high school I was very excited. I loved the size of Brady High School and the fact that everyone knew everyone and bullying was very minimal. This was also a con about the school since everyone knew each others business. I also loved that I was able to be involved in so many clubs, sports, and organizations. This school provided so many ways to expand myself as a student. Sadly, not all of the staff was as great as I had hoped. Although I had some amazing teachers, I also had some who taught me nothing. I made some great memories here and am thankful that I went to high school in Brady.
Brady High School overall is an excellent school to attend. However, I would like to see change in the peer involvement. While there are students who get involved, there are many who do not participate. I think Brady High School should also do more to enforce disciplinary actions. The teachers her however, are wonderful and the FCCLA program endures much success. Our athletic program is successful in basketball, track, and power lifting, but I would not mind seeing more rigorous training for the athletes. The school offers numerous clubs and activities that I think are very beneficial such as PALs, Interact, and Student Council. The administration does a great job of getting to know the students and developing personal relationships among them.
Teachers help when you ask for help, classes are fine, but the football team needs some help! We have not won a game in so long!! Graduated from there a couple of years ago. Many teachers teach for a year, then leave the district. There is hardly time for a student to successfully count on a teacher for support and that is a major issue, due to the fact that students need help from people they can count on, like teachers. If teachers who love their job and their students would continue working for Brady, students would improve in many ways!