Bradwell Institute Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+248 Students
- A+199 Students
- B-139 Students
- B+138 Students
- B-126 Students
- B99 Students
- A-86 Students
- A+61 Students
- C+60 Students
- B-58 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.45 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.45 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.62 responses
Bradwell Institute Reviews
Review Bradwell Institute
It's just your average high school. There's nothing special about it. When I was there each year the food got progressively worse. Packing your own lunch or skipping lunch entirely is encouraged. The football team is very disappointing yet gets a lot of attention. The high school chorus and band,however, is really good although they barely get any attention for their talents. There is barely if ,not at all, a drama(theater) dept. There isn't even an auditorium. The school doesn't play when it comes to dress code. There is a specific teacher that is notorious for actively seeking students without belts or ids. Try to steer clear of her for she can be very rude as if you're misbehaving on purpose.
I've been at Bradwell for three years now. I first came during sophomore year, and instantly I met great people and teachers. It's a very popular school and quite well known for its atheletes. I love the electives they have to offer including LCCA which is the career academy. My favorite teachers are my human anatomy and early childhood education teachers. One thing I wish to see change at Bradwell is the method of communicating with students, sometimes we receive info at the last minute.
Bradwell has claimed multiple times that they are committed to college readiness. Instead of focusing on college readiness however, they pay attention to dress code, attitude, essentially everything but college readiness. Administration has improved since we have a new principle, but is bradwell committed to college readiness? In my opinion no.