Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesD-
Bradshaw Mountain High School is a public school located in Prescott Valley, AZ. It has 1,584 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Bradshaw Mountain High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B437 Students
- A379 Students
- B-297 Students
- A276 Students
- B231 Students
- B+86 Students
- B+75 Students
- A62 Students
- C+60 Students
- A+58 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Schools like Bradshaw Mountain High School
- B-Chino Valley High School
- Chino Valley Unified School District, AZ
- PK, 9-12
- 73 reviews
- BPrescott High School
- Prescott Unified School District, AZ
- 301 reviews
- NGYavapai County High School
- Yavapai Accommodation School District, AZ
- 7 reviews
- BNorthpoint Expeditionary Learning Academy
- Public School
- Prescott, AZ
- 37 reviews
Bradshaw Mountain High School Reviews
I have attended Bradshaw Mountain High School for all four years of high school. Overall, it's a great school, one the best rated high schools in the USA actually. Majority of the teachers are very good at what they do and also very caring and helpful. The staff is great too, give or take a few unreasonable and rude staff members. The principal, Mr. Kort Miner, is by far the best principal I ever had, he does his bet to run the school in a way that benefits everybody and he is easy to get along with. My favorite thing about Bradshaw is the music program, more specifically, the marching band. I have been in band all four years and I've loved every second of it. If I could change one thing about Bradshaw, it would be the less than desirable bathrooms. There are always one or two bathrooms closed, results of teenage antics. Nonetheless, I love my school and take great pride in it. Go Bears!
This is one of the best high schools in the whole of Arizona. Bradshaw offers thousands of dollars in scholarships that many students are able to win to help pay for colleges. The classes offered at Bradshaw are pretty outstanding because there is a wide variety of AP classes to choose from as well as many dual enrollment classes as a part of Yavapai College, so there are many opportunities to earn college credit while still in high school. There are tons of sports and after school clubs to join and they are very inclusive and competitive. The fine arts program is amazing with drama putting on plays once a semester and choir having fun performances every quarter. The staff is outstanding and they are all very dedicated to keeping the school safe and making sure the students learn to the best of their ability. Overall, a wonderful school.
Bradshaw Mountain is a good school and has helped me through all four years. It has good teachers and administrators. They do need to just be a little bit more lenient on fundraisers and dances and what not. However, I would recommend this school to others. It’s a very pretty campus and is out doors! Bradshaw Mountain has great sports and many students have gone to great colleges because of it. It had many clubs and activities that you can join and very many college readiness tools and classes. I am not a big fan of the food but I have heard it is not too bad. Bradshaw Mountain also has an east campus that we can use for events like dances and what not.