Bradley High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+29 Students
- A-15 Students
- B12 Students
- B-11 Students
- B-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- B6 Students
- B5 Students
- C+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Bradley High School Reviews
Review Bradley High School
Their aren't very many athletic opportunities at this school. The only sports we have are basketball, baseball, and softball. but the student involvement in all three sports are very good and its what most students look forward to during the school year. Our teams performance is always in the rankings of the best, mostly because thats all we have , therefore we excel at them.. Our fan support from parents, the teachers, and the students is good. The school spirit is okay in certain sports. But most of all the coaches are exceptional. The things the teach student athletes on are off the field/court are priceless. From showing you a simple technique, to giving you a life lecture. The coachers are great and the rating i give our sports and fitness programs is an A.
The teachers at BHS are very good. Well at least the few that i have. But all of the have different but creative teaching styles and they are very approachable. Sometimes they hVe fun with the students, and of corse that's what we like. But theirs always a time for everything. The overall quality of the teachers are very good. We are up to date on all the things we need and sometimes want. Their grading is consistent mostly from our english teachers because they have to do the most. When students have to write in our journals or write essays, we have our grades and a little criticism back to us ASAP. If i had to give BHS teachers a grade, i probably would give then an A- because no one's perfect.
The schools administration and school wide policies are okay in a way that they affect the students and parents. I say this because our school is kind of different from others when it comes down to policies. Some of the rules that we have to follow are way stricter than those for other schools. But as far as trouble and every one getting alone, its great. Their aren't many disciplinary problems, most likely this is because were in a small town and every one knows and or grew up with each other.