Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Bradley High School is an above average, public school located in Bradley, AR. It has 147 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Bradley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-64 Students
- A-35 Students
- C+25 Students
- B-22 Students
- B21 Students
- B18 Students
- A-15 Students
- A+12 Students
- B10 Students
- A-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Bradley High School
Bradley High School Reviews
Being a student a Bradley High school from the begging of my high school career, I can not imagine attending anywhere else. All thought, we lack in some sports and other activities because we are a small school. My fellow students and I are taught everything we need to know. Having a nice atmosphere around school is very important and we as students and faculty hold that. It is rare to go to school where everyone gets along and are comfortable with each other. Luckily, for me I get to attended the school that does it the best. I hold this school on a high stander, just wish it was a bit bigger and more activities were available.
I like how when you enter the doors at Bradley high school you feel like you have known everyone your whole life! I would like to see the lunch food change or the favoritism with the teachers.
I have attended Bradley High School my whole life and I am proud to say that I have had the best experience. Bradley has given me the opportunity to get a jump start on college classes and thanks to that, I will begin college as a sophomore. Bradley is small and does not offer a big variety of sports like bigger schools do but I am very lucky to be graduating from Bradley High School in May of 2020.