Bradford High School is an above average, public school located in Kenosha, WI. It has 1,546 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Bradford High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B185 Students
- A+133 Students
- B118 Students
- B116 Students
- B71 Students
- B+68 Students
- A-57 Students
- A+46 Students
- B42 Students
- A-40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.34 responses
Bradford High School Reviews
My high school experience was great! I experienced new things and took many classes that gave me a variety of challenges. In this school, I tried out for sports and played successfully. I enjoyed the options for sports, classes, and clubs the school offered. With a younger sibling attending, I think the school is very secure and trustworthy.
I moved here to begin my junior year not knowing if I’d like going to a new school. The first couple of days where weird because everyone pretty much knew everyone except me! The teachers there made sure I got involved in class activites & made it comfortable for me coming to a new school. I absolutely LOVED going to school there everyday just because I finally could get a great education & the extra help I needed. Although I love this school there are a few things that could be changed. I feel that our school could maybe use a little but nore helo from teachers or resources to score higher on state tests or even something to get use more prepared for them. Other than that, Bradford is an amazing highschool & I certainly do not regret coming here!
I like that the teachers really push you in your academics to achieve the highest grade possible and the teachers really care about your education. Having credit recovery has help many students find their way back on the right track if they were to fall behind. The sports program is exceptionally good and the coaches train our athletes to the best of their abilities and beyond. They see the potential everyone brings to the team. Regardless of these positives, the diversity factor is low and the equal recognition of cultural appreciation is not show as it should be for all backgrounds. Otherwise Bradford High School is a very good.