Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Bozeman High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bozeman, MT. It has 2,204 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 68% in reading.
Bozeman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+618 Students
- B-233 Students
- A101 Students
- B64 Students
- A63 Students
- A-61 Students
- A-58 Students
- A-53 Students
- A+47 Students
- A-46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.51 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Bozeman High School Reviews
I didn't realize just how great the education I received at Bozeman High School was until my first semester in college. I was comfortable and thriving in a prestigious collegiate environment thanks to BHS. The teachers are fantastic, and prepared me well for college and beyond! The academic programs include plenty of AP and honors courses, and extracurriculars are well maintained.
This is a great High School with quality staff. There are many higher and lower level classes for each department. The teahers are great and there is a great process for students who need help with tutor, College and Career center, and many other systems put in place to insure students recive all the help they need in regards to anything!
Bozeman High School has a lot of opportunities for its students to succeed and prepare for college. While I attended Bozeman High School I was able to participate in AP courses as well as dual enrollment courses which helped prepare me for college and also gave me credits which I was able to apply to my degree. This school also has so many amazing programs for students to participate in. I was a part of the Symphony Band, Marching Band, Symphony, and Dance Team! I had so much fun in these programs, but the programs also helped me become the person I am today. I made lots of friends in this school and I feel that I am truly a better person because of the experiences which I had while attending this school.