Boynton Beach Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B318 Students
- C225 Students
- A-189 Students
- A173 Students
- A+161 Students
- A-156 Students
- A+149 Students
- B126 Students
- A-102 Students
- B-94 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.43 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.43 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 95 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.52 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Boynton Beach Community High School Reviews
Review Boynton Beach Community High School
My experience at Boynton Beach Community High School is great. Throughout my entire 9-12 years were the best. I have met some wonderful students and faculty, such phenomenal people! Mrs. Shim and Mrs. Donovan are such nice and encouraging teachers! I will miss them after graduation.
Well Being A Junior And Student Athlete At Boynton High I Feel As This School Needs Some Work. The Athletes Department Is Just Horrible. They Mainly Focus On The Winning Sports. I Believe Every Sport Should Be Treated The Same. Mr.Barch Isnt Always The Easiest To Approach. He's Barely On Campus And He Doesn't Listen To Students, Teachers, Or Parents. Now The Campus Isn't Bad But Its Dirty They Could Make Some Renovations Like Cleaning The Court Yard And Painting The Buildings. The Facilities All Together Are Now Being Used My Junior Year For The First Time. I Would Love To See The Upstairs Bathroom Being Used Everyday Rather Than The Nasty Downstairs Bathroom. I Always Hear About Other Schools Helping The Community. I Would Love To See My School In The Community Getting More Recognition.
Boynton Beach High School is a decent school over all and I enjoy attending it. I am in clubs like the Game Club; I stay after for band and I work to help tutor students soon. The school could be cleaned up a lot, but easily with teamwork. There are many fights however and typical high school issues such as bullying, disrespect, and littering. I would like to see the administration hold more assemblies and guest speakers at Boynton Beach to help encourage students to do more to help the community. I see a lot of teamwork in the school sports and the academies at Boynton Beach High. The Dance academy, Theater, IT, and BASA are a few examples of some of the academies the school offers. The food in the cafeteria is average but I would strongly recommend a packed lunch due to the extreme lines for food. You will see a few different types of students. As a result, many students are either bullied or get into fights because of race or backgrounds, as all schools do.