Bowling Green School Reviews

I love that school is like family here. The teachers are great and are mostly always willing to help when you need it. All of the students here are caring and great friends. The school is pretty small, but I actually really find that a positive.
It is a great small school where all the teachers know your child by name. My daughter, who is a senior this year has been a student since Pre-k4. She has done well on the ACT and has been well prepared for college.
Bowling Green is a wonderful family oriented, christian based private school. I love that classes are pretty small so everyone is close friends and helps each other out. Teachers also get to know students on a personal level. my favorite experiance will always be dancing on the football field for half time under the friday night lights.
Start Your Review of Bowling Green School
Need certified teachers. Not just some, all!
Most of the teachers are not certified and do not make their students pay attention. Only three I would say are really devoted to their students by teaching them all that they need to know and even go beyond that, and they actually care if If thier students are paying attention or not.
Coach Pat King and basketball program phenomenal !!!!

Beta Club and Student Council are very involved in civic activities and charitable causes
Awesome leadership at BGS -- principal and assistant principal! They are extremely involved in all aspects of the school. Teachers are knowledgeable and most have many years of experience. They go above and beyond to prepare us for college and are more than willing to spend time out of the classroom to work with us on an individual basis. Academics are progressive so the student must be willing to put in the time or will get left behind.
Books arent great. But the custodians try their best to keep the school clean and pleasant.
Most of them care. Some are just there because they have too. The teachers salary isnt great, so theyre there because they love teaching.
Good Principal. Good office ladies. Lots of family involvement in the school
Not the best teachers but we make it work.
All sports have good coaches and usually make it enjoyable.
The food itself is really good. Yet sometimes there are not appropriate portions to satisfy my hunger. The serving sizes are the same for all age groups. Also, the ladies working in the cafeteria can be uncooperative at times.
Not a very good school academically, but was definitely a school that created many precious memories for me.