Bountiful High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bountiful, UT. It has 1,466 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 60% in reading.
Bountiful High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A347 Students
- B+301 Students
- A+234 Students
- B-208 Students
- B-151 Students
- B96 Students
- C+95 Students
- C+85 Students
- B69 Students
- B+63 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 133 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.48 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.63 responses
Bountiful High School Reviews
The reality of the school is actually quite good, exempting the faulty wireless connection, air conditioning, and irregular lighting systems. The teachers for the most part are excellent, but recent change in management has left some of the best teachers to seek other opportunities as our new principal and board are not meeting expectations. Overall, it's a wonderful school with unique quirks that make every day interesting!
Bountiful is an amazing school that I have been lucky to attend. I have attend school here for the past three years and I am now senior. The environment of the school is overwhelmingly helpful and caring. The teachers and administrations want to help you to succeed. Each student is treated equably. Bountiful has many AP and CE classes offered to help their students get a head start on their college education. They also offer an am amazing two year IB course. Many different types of courses and activities are offered. Around 11 different sports teams some them co-ed, amazing arts department with supportive and encouraging teachers, are accessible to each and ever student. Each student treats each other with respect and kindness. Bountiful is an aging school to attend each and ever student will learn and grow from their experience there.
I love Bountiful High School! The teachers really care about the students, the administration goes out of their ways for students, and the students are to friendly. I am always having fun at Bountiful High and it is a great school.