Bountiful High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bountiful, UT. It has 1,572 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Bountiful High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A461 Students
- B+389 Students
- A+290 Students
- C+274 Students
- B-208 Students
- B135 Students
- C+125 Students
- C+118 Students
- B91 Students
- C+90 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 144 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.62 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.66 responses
Bountiful High School Reviews
Bountiful High School is awesome! It is a school that promotes an environment of friendship, encourages academic excellence, awards achievement, and creates unity among the students. We are diverse and represent a large variety of populations, but I wouldn't have it any other way! We have so much student talent and involvement, it's amazing. Our administration is supportive, and the programs and opportunities offered at BHS are amazing. They will definitely suck you in. As a sophomore and junior I was just focused on homework and academics, never really getting involved. Senior year rolled away, and now I'm the Student Body Officer President of Assemblies. It's been a great experience. Thank you faculty, staff, students, and friends at BHS! Go Braves!
So far Bountiful High School has been a great school, and I’ve enjoyed every minute and can’t wait to be back next year for muni junior year! I’ve loved the opportunities I’ve been given and the many clubs thy have to offer. The musical production is okay, I enjoyed performing but I do think that it lacks the diversity and usually propel of favoritism is chosen before the spotlight of those usually in the dark. I’ve seen so many people in ensemble that I think would grow more in the lead parts, and I’ve seen so many leads that have been leads before. I love it though and it is amazing and fun to work with the teacher and the other students. I love HOSA and their service projects, and it is amazing to feel fulfilled after helping those in need in the Rotary Interact Club. I love this school and can’t waiy to see what else it offers. The counselors are great as well and have helped prepare me for my future career by helping me organize my class schedule.
I love the strong sense of community, spirit and a generally welcome feeling. When I moved to this school, my fears of friendlessness and loneliness dissipated as I walked through its doors to see the smiling faces of the student body officers and hope squad. Never in any other place have I been able to make friends so easily, have access to a wide variety of academics, and amazing teachers who head those classes. I'm a senior this year, and this school had made my high school career a breeze!