Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Bountiful High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bountiful, UT. It has 1,489 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A550 Students
- B+475 Students
- C+341 Students
- A+329 Students
- C+259 Students
- B178 Students
- C+165 Students
- C136 Students
- B118 Students
- B-116 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 171 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.67 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.71 responses
Bountiful High School Reviews
I have many amazing teachers! I have had teacher that have taught me life skills and brought ideas into my head that will benefit me for years to come. Many assignments i’ve been assigned i’ve enjoyed and have opened my mind and helped me grow. I also had a great experience with the counselors at Bountiful High. They are empathic and help me navigate college life! The administration, especially the principal have really listened to issues Ive had and worked to fix them. The student body is good but there could definitely be improvement there.
While it’s progressing in its diversity, Bountiful High is full of friendly and supportive faces. Most of the time, everyone helps each other out and aren’t afraid to show that kindness and acceptance that most teens want. The school is very big on its extracurriculars, especially sports, and school involvement. Sometimes, it’s a little superficial. But the unified atmosphere and the expressive teachers are what makes it so fun!
Bountiful High School is awesome! It is a school that promotes an environment of friendship, encourages academic excellence, awards achievement, and creates unity among the students. We are diverse and represent a large variety of populations, but I wouldn't have it any other way! We have so much student talent and involvement, it's amazing. Our administration is supportive, and the programs and opportunities offered at BHS are amazing. They will definitely suck you in. As a sophomore and junior I was just focused on homework and academics, never really getting involved. Senior year rolled away, and now I'm the Student Body Officer President of Assemblies. It's been a great experience. Thank you faculty, staff, students, and friends at BHS! Go Braves!