Boston Day & Evening Academy Charter School Reviews

They help you as much as they can, and the teachers/staff doing more than enough to give you a full experience.
This school change my life... The teachers are always willing to take the extra step towards helping students with their academic achievements and personal life obstacles.
I feel like the staff does an amazing job making the students at BDEA feel safe and welcome. The only health related problem that my school has is that the nurse only works part time, so she isn't there during all school hours of when needed. Overall, the school feels completely safe for both students and staff.
Start Your Review of Boston Day & Evening Academy Charter School
BDEA has extracurricular class, but because of the budget cuts that is happening to Boston public schools, a lot of those activities are getting taken away.
I loved every teacher I had in my school and every teacher I didn't have but got the chance to hangout with. Teachers at BDEA are very engaging and care deeply for their students. During my senior presentation, I had lots of my teachers that I had in the past come down to support me. I also had teachers who were never physically my teacher but still put in the effort to help and support me during my presentation. I also see how much the students at my school enjoy being there. The staff is what makes the school and the school is what makes the students there feel comfortable and happy.
They were there when i didnt have anyone.
They were helpful especially all of student support.
Before i got to bdea. I failed all my classes once i got there it made a difference.
I love it and miss the school
Do what you like. No one forces you..
Administration does the best they can do
I love this school!!! I really miss it. You wont regret going to the school.
THEY'RE ALL HIRED HERE FOR A REASON. THE REASON BEING IS THAT THEY'RE ALL THE BEST
YUCK YUCK YUCK. MYSTERY MEAT YUCK, HEALTH CHOICES ARE NONEXISTENT
EVERYONE IS ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE. I LOVE IT
My school is great about supplying students with jobs and things to to outside of school. Also if you are already in a program they can enhance your experience there by added it to your credit for extracurricular activities.
I wish we were all given laptops/ PCs to take home, other than that it's awesome.
Start Your Review of Boston Day & Evening Academy Charter School
This is what most schools should be like. Gives you the classes you NEED to graduate and lets you create your own opportunities is the ones you want aren't already available, For example, there was no knitting in my school but I was allowed to add it to my school and teach it!
I love my personal assigned guidance counselor and all of the staff in my school. I have more support than I could ever ask for :)
My school doesn't let you fail. You take till you pass