Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Boonville High School is an above average, public school located in Boonville, MO. It has 571 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Boonville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-99 Students
- C+40 Students
- B39 Students
- B-32 Students
- B+30 Students
- B+29 Students
- B-23 Students
- A22 Students
- C+21 Students
- B20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responses
- Spirit Week22%
- Volleyball games22%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Boonville High School
- B-Prairie Home High School
- Prairie Home R-V School District, MO
- 27 reviews
- B-Fayette High School
- Fayette R-III School District, MO
- 37 reviews
- BNew Franklin Middle/High School
- New Franklin R-I School District, MO
- 6 reviews
- C+Bunceton High School
- Cooper County R-IV School District, MO
- 6 reviews
Boonville High School Reviews
It was a great experience! I didn't get as involved as I should have and regreted it my senior year. It was a great school with a great atmosphere. I felt very safe and supported.
Boonville has great facilities, some amazing teachers, and great facilities for sports. The school is currently building multiple fields to host big events. The school does lack in resources for students. When I attended school, and still currently, the school struggles with making LGBTQ+ individuals feel included and needs to work on the homophobia, transphobia, and racism that individuals experience. The school and teachers continue to be a resource that I use.
Boonville High School is an excellent high school. It has provided me with enriching opportunities and a positive high school experience. I have had several phenomenal teachers, but I have also had some less inclined teachers. The atmosphere is positive, and I appreciate that students are encouraged to have fun. Overall, I would rate Boonville High School at approximately 4.5 stars.