Boonville High School is an above average, public school located in Boonville, MO. It has 510 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Boonville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-85 Students
- C+35 Students
- B32 Students
- B30 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+22 Students
- B-21 Students
- C+20 Students
- B18 Students
- A-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Boonville High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Boonville High School
- C+Prairie Home High School
- Prairie Home R-V School District, MO
- 27 reviews
- B-Fayette High School
- Fayette R-III School District, MO
- 37 reviews
- B-New Franklin Middle/High School
- New Franklin R-I School District, MO
- 6 reviews
- CBunceton High School
- Cooper County R-IV School District, MO
- 6 reviews
Boonville High School Reviews
Boonville has great facilities, some amazing teachers, and great facilities for sports. The school is currently building multiple fields to host big events. The school does lack in resources for students. When I attended school, and still currently, the school struggles with making LGBTQ+ individuals feel included and needs to work on the homophobia, transphobia, and racism that individuals experience. The school and teachers continue to be a resource that I use.
Boonville High School is an excellent high school. It has provided me with enriching opportunities and a positive high school experience. I have had several phenomenal teachers, but I have also had some less inclined teachers. The atmosphere is positive, and I appreciate that students are encouraged to have fun. Overall, I would rate Boonville High School at approximately 4.5 stars.
Boonville High School has great teachers who care about their students wellbeing and are willing to work with students on a personal level to ensure good education. The school does have a problem with acceptance of LGBTQ+ individuals though, and has shown homophobia in the past.