Bonny Eagle High School is a public school located in Standish, ME. It has 1,096 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Bonny Eagle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+168 Students
- B+165 Students
- B117 Students
- C+82 Students
- B-81 Students
- A-71 Students
- B-57 Students
- B45 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 58 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Bonny Eagle High School
- C+Massabesic High School
- Regional School Unit No. 57 (MSAD 57), ME
- 182 reviews
- C+Sacopee Valley High School
- Regional School Unit No. 55 (MSAD 55), ME
- 30 reviews
- C+Biddeford High School
- Biddeford Public Schools, ME
- 71 reviews
- C+Old Orchard Beach High School
- Regional School Unit No. 23 (MSAD 23), ME
- 24 reviews
Bonny Eagle High School Reviews
Bonny Eagle High School is a school of wonderful opportunities and diverse courses. Although it is not in the best of locations, the teachers and other staff are always ready to go out of their way in order to help students reach their goals. The sports are diverse, offering almost everything imaginable, from football to golf to unified basketball. There are also clubs for every point of interest: from Creative Writing Club, to National Honors Society, to Dance Club. So much is offered there in order to cater to everyone's wants and needs.
Great school, wonderful teachers, wouldn't have wanted to graduate from school anywhere else. The community rallies around the school when needed such as raising money for events and for helping students reach their greatest potential. The students and faculty are always willing to help each other out and go the extra mile. The coaches are great mentors for the kids and want you to be the best you can be! So proud to be Scot and come from a great school and community. Bonny Eagle Pride!
Overall throughout the 4 years I have spent at Bonny Eagle Highschool I have become a better person overall. I have participated in sports throughout the 4 years, this helped me apply myself for both school and the sports. However besides the great student and teachers we don't have finals and midterms which doesn't help with the readiness for students furthering their education.