Bonneville High School is a public school located in Ogden, UT. It has 1,383 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Bonneville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+452 Students
- A286 Students
- B+249 Students
- C+124 Students
- C+118 Students
- B104 Students
- A+102 Students
- B-78 Students
- A+49 Students
- A-48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Bonneville High School Reviews
I love the interactions you have with the teachers. The teachers at Bonneville High School are very willing to help and make the high school experience a fun one. The administration at Bonneville as well are very kind and always care about EVERYONE! Everyone there has a helping hand kind of attitude. I would love to see more activities at the school though. We do have some fun activities like the football games or baseball games but i'm talking about in school not just out of school. Maybe add like a day a week where juniors and seniors go and look for scholarships. This day they can apply for however many they want and as well get them prepared for college as well. These classes can not only be about colleges but be about to prepare them for the world outside of college and what they might need in the future. Yes there are some classes like; financial literature, math, English, science, etc. But they could have better ones like for college.
My experience at Bonneville High School has varied throughout the two years I have been enrolled. I currently play volleyball on the high school team and it has made my experience even better. I also attend almost every football and basketball game which have a lot of school spirit. There is rarely and bullying at my school because everybody is like a family. Some things we could change about my school would be to include everybody in everything. Although as a whole, there is so much to experience at my high school and so much more to look forward to. Go Lakers!
Good people always make any experience better. Even though Bonneville might not be the cleanest or most high tech high school, it is full of good people. The faculty is easy to get along with (if you're on their good side) and the students who attend the school are real. That may seem like a dumb or cliche thing to say, but it's true! Everyone has their issues, but everyone also has the people to help them get along and make life enjoyable. So although Bonneville doesn't look particularly inviting on the outside, they say it's what's on the inside that counts, right?