Bonneville High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+130 Students
- B123 Students
- B+79 Students
- A+70 Students
- B64 Students
- B-63 Students
- A-40 Students
- B-31 Students
- B-27 Students
- B21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Bonneville High School Reviews
Review Bonneville High School
Overall, Bonneville High School has lead me to great achievements. The staff encourages me to ask for help when it is needed and to keep doing great in school. The teachers are well educated providing the proper advice and teaching for all students. Everything is well organized because of student counsel, which make school more enjoyable and fun! I wouldn't change anything about this school because it's amazing the way it is. Everyone is so friendly and outgoing, with positive attitudes. Something else I really like about this school is that the counselors are able to help you whenever you want to know more about college or questions about school which is very helpful. I really enjoy attending BHS, and when I graduate, I will miss the staff and people I get to see every day.
School atmosphere was tense, administration was changed in 2014 into nothing better than before. The new administrator/principal is intimidating. He is just the biggest and heaviest man from three big men, he used to be an English teacher but he seem to have a limited vocabulary. The administration rules the school like a prison. Teachers are treated poorly, especially the ones in the trailers with no supplies. Students body is divided into the faithful Mormons and Hispanics. Many of the secretaries working at the desk are rude and brisk. Teachers are trying but they do not have too much help being overwhelmed by the classes and conditions. . The administration is re-active instead of pro-active.
A few of the teachers that teach the higher level classes (honors, AP, or Dual Credit) are extremely dedicated to their work. They are motivated and care deeply about the value of their lessons and the quality of education they are providing to their students. However, some of the teachers that teach entry-level courses or basic, non-mandatory electives are the exact opposite. They are teaching just to be paid and do not care deeply about fulfilling their responsibilities as educators.