Bolton High School Reviews

They offer good classes and plenty extracurricular activities. The only thing I don't like is the kids. Bolton never used to have such annoying kids until just recently.
The things that I like about my school is that their are a lot of teachers that truly care to see you achieve something great and want to see every student they have graduate and have a better life.Also all the Administrators show how much they care for the school and the students and teachers by always asking our opinions on how well fell that we can make the school better. The musical and art programs are amazing we have some of the best artists in cenla that go to Bolton and we have a lot of students with musical gifts such as singing or playing a instrument. Also we have a great Theater program that is always planing a new show to do and is open to all students. When it comes to sports we are not the best school but we do have a lot of talent in all areas like football, wrestling , soccer, and track. But in over Bolton is a good school to attend if you want a good education and a great high school experience.
When I attended Bolton it was very diverse and now there are new administration and I can tell the difference in the school whenever I go visit and it seems as if they really care about the students well being and their intellect. The culture is diverse.
Start Your Review of Bolton High School
i like that Bolton doesn't discriminate against races and the school has many
different cultures and the teachers are amazing.
one thing that i would like to see change about the school is the food in the cafeteria.
I loved attending Bolton (2015-2016). The community of Bolton promotes an encouraging environment that its easy to make friends. Students do form their own friend groups here and there, but they interact any social group or class interact well with their peers. The school's current administration encourages and rewards high achieving students and is good at displine. Things that need to improve are the cleanliness of the building (their is dust everywhere) and more AP classes.
I enjoyed Bolton High School. It is a place where kids meet and learn how to positive challenge each other.
Bolton High School has quality A teachers that make sure you know, what it takes to pass and tell you what you need to know in order not to give up. The social environment is unique compared to many other schools. There is no popular or nerd tables and races mingle together at bolton to the point where you can walk down the hallways and be greeted no matter the social status.

One thing I would change is the award system. When it come times to give out awards, each award is centered around one thing that most of the awards share in common. The award show is mostly the same person going on the stage getting all the awards while 75% of the class gets nothing.
I had an amazing experience at Bolton and my brother is attending there now. The teachers were so helpful and really cared if I was college ready. This school felt more like a family than anything because it was small enough for classmates and teachers to get to know each other. Our sports on the other hand were lacking but that is because Bolton was focused on our academics and making sure we were ready for college. This is a compromise i was happy to take.
Bolton High School in Alexandria, Louisiana, is a great environment for people looking to advance themselves.
Bolton is a great place for High School students and has a competitive academic environment. The school has definitely made improvements over the years and has a strong sense on school spirit. They offer a variety of college readiness courses including AP and Dual-enrollment opportunities. There is a healthy variety of sports and other extra curricular activities for students to be involved in. Parent and Alumni involvement is also one of the many great things Bolton High School is known for!
I absolutely loved my experience at Bolton High School. If it wasn’t for Bolton I wouldn’t have come out of my shell. I am a new and improved person because of Bolton. The teachers are amazing. The building is gorgeous. The entire student body is a big family. You can’t ask for more in a high school. The only thing that needs to change is we need more students! I am a proud alum of Bolton Class of 2018 and recommend it to everyone! Geaux Bears! Win honor and Win fame!
The school I attend is unlike other high schools. The major qualities it possesses is that it is known for its diversity and openess to new people and ideas. The only thing that I would do is improve Bolton's ability to make a difference for upcoming freshman. As a part of Bolton High School's Student Council, I want to use my position as Parlimentarian to make a difference in new students lives. I want all students to feel encouraged and know that they have a voice in our school. It's important for students to not feel ignored by their peers. Making a positive difference is what I strive to do everday.
I've only been at Bolton for two years but I'm already in love. Bullying and clicks are nonexistent and everyone is super welcoming. The teachers care a lot about college prep and helping every student. We have a huge club community which makes it very easy to make friends who have similar interests.
I have been going to Bolton for almost for years. It is a very diverse and accepting school. The one thing I like about it is that the students are very friendly and accepting of one another. One thing I would like to see change in Bolton is the teachers attitude of being more superior, I would like for them to mature more when it comes to dealing with school and their personal life.
Extremely welcoming, diverse school but many of its facilities are old and most of the sports are lacking.
My experience at Bolton High School was average . Something I totally loved about my School was that it wasn’t big and many people knew you so it was like a family. Something I would like to change is the way the principal and some of the staff talk to the kids
This school cares nothing about the students or staff. i have never seen such a horrible school
Start Your Review of Bolton High School
This sco is full of diversity and you won't be disappointed with college readiness and the whole student body is a big family.
Bolton has a strong reputation for academics and diversity. My time at Bolton is certainly to be cherished.
Bolton is a diversity school that accepts everyone for who they are. If a student is struggling with class work or home problems they can find other students, teachers, or guidance counselors to help solve the situation. That is a kind of school I am grateful to be attending.