Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Bob Hope School is a public, charter school located in Port Arthur, TX. It has 767 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Bob Hope School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-113 Students
- A-113 Students
- A+92 Students
- A+89 Students
- A+72 Students
- C+65 Students
- B+55 Students
- A46 Students
- B45 Students
- B35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Bob Hope School
- A-Tekoa Academy of Accelerated Studies - High School
- Public School
- Port Arthur, TX
- 5 reviews
- C-Evolution Academy Beaumont
- Evolution Academy Charter School, TX
- BHarmony Science Academy - Beaumont
- Public School
- Beaumont, TX
- 22 reviews
- BOrangefield High School
- Orangefield Independent School District, TX
- 60 reviews
Bob Hope School Reviews
My experience with Bob Hope School is, it's actually a great school especially in you live in Port Arthur TX. Why am I saying that well personally from my own experience the teachers do care about your grades and if you are understanding everything they are teaching. If for example you don't understand something they will stop what you are doing and help you or tell you to come to afterschool tutorials. They do leave some what homework but its not that bad I do like the school better then any other school I have gone too..
My experience with Bob Hope School has been excellent. The school provides many opportunities for you and they do the best they can to help you in everything. There’s very amazing people that is always trying to help you, such as the assistant principal and the counselor. Also, they give the seniors the help and the motivation to apply to colleges and different types of scholarships. Since the students start in 6th grade, the students have many opportunities and different classes and clubs where they can grow and become better on things they like, such as, band, art, teather, etc. Bob Hope School has great students that are friendly and many teachers that are there when you need them to.
They are trying the best they can to educate and give us many opportunities. For instance, they give students in 9-12 a college experience and education. The only thing I don’t like about my school is sometimes I feel like they take on to many tasks at the same time. Other than that it’s a very very good school and highly recommend.