Blue Water Middle College Academy is a public, charter school located in Port Huron, MI. It has 381 students in grades 9-12. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
323 Erie Street
Port Huron, MI 48060
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B32 Students
- C+28 Students
- A14 Students
- B13 Students
- B+13 Students
- B+13 Students
- B11 Students
- B8 Students
- A+8 Students
- B+8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Blue Water Middle College Academy
- NGVirtual Learning Academy of St. Clair County
- Online School
- Marysville, MI
- B-Landmark Academy
- Public School
- Kimball, MI
- 41 reviews
- B+Marysville High School
- Marysville Public Schools, MI
- 114 reviews
- BPort Huron Northern High School
- Port Huron Area School District, MI
- 183 reviews
Blue Water Middle College Academy Reviews
Blue Water Middle College Academy has been a wonderful experience throughout my time in the program. It has allowed me to take college courses at St. Clair County Community College while still attending some high school classes, as well as truly experiencing high school and college life. The staff is excellent and committed to the students and are always available for questions and those seeking guidance about their future plans. They form relationships with the students and genuinely care about them and their success. There is not much I would change about the program or how the staff runs it, but if I had to pick one thing, it would be to let students have a little more personal responsibility when it comes to learning about the campus and college courses. Overall, I would highly recommend the program.
Incredible experiance over all! An amazing chance to grow as an individual and earn college credit while doing it! An amazing opportunity to be guided by this institution that sets its student up for success.
This school partnered with a local community college to provide even more extracurricular events and groups for students to participate in. Students were given the opportunity to participate in student body government, team sports, as well as a variety of clubs. In particular, the school offered a drama club that put on productions of many different kinds of plays for the public. Administrative support was excellent, especially in areas of writing and mathematics; these two categories had their own designated resource centers where students could receive additional help on homework and studying tips.