Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Blue Valley High School is an above average, public school located in Randolph, KS. It has 59 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1.
Blue Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-27 Students
- A-22 Students
- B-7 Students
- B6 Students
- B+6 Students
- A+6 Students
- B5 Students
- C5 Students
- B5 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Blue Valley High School Reviews
I did not encounter a bad teacher at Blue Valley High. Moving in as a new Senior, I was welcomed with open arms everywhere I went and everyone helped me get where/what I needed. The administration at Blue Valley High is over and above expectations, especially coming from someone who has been to 13 different schools before even graduating.
I would like to see the school try block scheduling. Also, the school should try to increase the student involvement and enthusiasm.
I have had an okay experience at this school. I came to Blue Valley High hoping that there would be a good art program and lots of interesting, nice people. I was right about the art program and I love all of the art teachers. Many of them have helped me grow into the artist I am today by providing me with the resources I need. The people however make my high school experience less than great. I would go to this school again because for a high school, it is probably the best one around my area.