Bloomingdale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+49 Students
- A+27 Students
- B+21 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-20 Students
- C-16 Students
- B13 Students
- B+10 Students
- A-10 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bloomingdale High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Bloomingdale High School
- B-Lawrence Junior/Senior High School
- Lawrence Public Schools, MI
- 38 reviews
- B-Lawton High School
- Lawton Community School District, MI
- 19 reviews
- B-Kalamazoo Central High School
- Kalamazoo Public Schools, MI
- 228 reviews
- B-Allegan High School
- Allegan Public Schools, MI
- 116 reviews
Bloomingdale High School Reviews
Overall, Bloomingdale High School is an alright school, the facilities are alright, there are a good amount of classes on offer and the teachers are great. There are a decent amount of clubs and there are a lot of private scholarships offered through Bloomingdale. However, there are also some problems with Bloomingdale. I feel that the school focuses too much on sports, there is an amazing and expensive football field there but most classes don't use textbooks because they are out of date and can't afford to buy more. Bloomingdale does not do a good job in supporting LGBTQ+ students. I have a friend who is bullied for being transgender and the administration refuses to do anything to try to help the situation. The administration also has a lot of favoritism, when it comes to students and to the staff
What I loved about this school are the teachers that you have. You are able to become friends with them and they are all wanting to help you achieve in High School so that you can go on to college. My school also believes in the idea, Be the CHANGE, meaning be someone who is willing to make a difference around your community and those you meet around you. Which is something that the students learn about it and do activities that help them Be the CHANGE.
My time at Bloomingdale has been one for the books. We may be small, but we are mighty. We rose academically, are rising in sports, and in the performing arts. The teachers are real heroes. I have never met a faculty that loves their students more than those who teach at Bloomingdale. I am proud to say I am alumni from Bloomingdale.