- Bloomfield Hills Schools
Bloomfield Hills High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+48 Students
- A+39 Students
- B14 Students
- B-11 Students
- B+11 Students
- B+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- B+8 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Bloomfield Hills High School Reviews
Review Bloomfield Hills High School
BHHS is a great school! During my years in BHHS, I've made tons of new friends, and teachers are very nice and supportive. There is little to no bullying around, and if there is, it is immediately taking action against it. There's been many fun events that takes place, and managed by the Student Council! So far there's actually nothing I would like to change, but maybe add in lactose tolerant products into the serveries, for others with the same food allergy. A police system, and firefighter stations next to our school is a great help. Then if something happened, we wouldn't have to wait long. The amount space and architecture in this building (windows) makes us soak in more sunlight than a normal school with limited windows. Thanks!
Bloomfield Hills curriculum is very nice, but when it comes to me being an African American I really despise it! It's terrible, they don't connect with us one bit, nor do they stand up for us like they do for other races. It's terrible, that's where my frustration comes in.
There's something for everyone here! You should try as many clubs and sports as your schedule will allow, there's quite a few. Picking the right ones means you have more interaction between grade levels as well (and coed team opportunities).