Bloomfield High School is an above average, public school located in Bloomfield, NY. It has 282 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Bloomfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-20 Students
- B16 Students
- A-16 Students
- C15 Students
- B14 Students
- A+12 Students
- A12 Students
- A-11 Students
- A11 Students
- A9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bloomfield High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Bloomfield High School
- B+Marcus Whitman High School
- Marcus Whitman Central School District, NY
- 32 reviews
- A-Ruben A. Cirillo High School
- Gananda Central School District, NY
- 62 reviews
- BHoneoye Middle/High School
- Honeoye Central School District, NY
- 74 reviews
- BMidlakes High School
- Phelps-Clifton Springs Central School District, NY
- 115 reviews
Bloomfield High School Reviews
It's pretty decent at Bloomfield. There's not that many people which makes for good bonds with friends, but it being such a small town can make it boring. The academics there are actually pretty good though, with a variety of subjects and AP/IB/Gemini courses offered.
I love how the small class size allows for more one on one time with the teachers. This allows for you to learn more and understand the classes. You become close with the teachers and they strive to help you academically and personally. Everyone knows your name and it makes you feel important. I love this school and I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.
Great, dedicated music department (not funded as well as athletics, tho). Used to have a strong Environmental Club, but seems to lack leadership/advisor now.