Bloom-Carroll High School is an above average, public school located in Carroll, OH. It has 600 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Bloom-Carroll High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-85 Students
- A+81 Students
- B-41 Students
- A-37 Students
- C+36 Students
- B27 Students
- B24 Students
- A22 Students
- B-22 Students
- B+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Bloom-Carroll High School
- BTeays Valley High School
- Teays Valley Local School District, OH
- 164 reviews
- C+Fairfield Union High School
- Fairfield Union Local School District, OH
- 59 reviews
- BSheridan High School
- Northern Local School District, OH
- 45 reviews
- B-Watkins Memorial High School
- Southwest Licking Local School District, OH
- 183 reviews
Bloom-Carroll High School Reviews
While the building itself is old, the old history is what makes it great. Many people are able to come back and enjoy many of their old traditions and even new ones. It's location gives it ample reason and opportunity for alumni to return to relive memories or to raise their own children in the area and fulfill there school memories at Bloom Carroll.
The education is amazing the staff are great but their ages a few bad apples the school lunch’s are good for what they are worth but the building is in poor condition the ceiling panels fall in and the rooms are Extremely Hot or Extremely cold.
The students, faculty, and community involved with the school are irreplaceable. I love being apart of a community where everyone gets along, and has fun together. The experiences I have had at this school I will cherish forever. The only problem is the how small the school is, which makes everything very crowded, including the classrooms, hallways, and lunch rooms, but with the school being so small it brings the students in it closer together. I couldn't imagine going somewhere else.