Bloom-Carroll High School is an above average, public school located in Carroll, OH. It has 581 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Bloom-Carroll High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-102 Students
- A+99 Students
- B-45 Students
- A45 Students
- C+42 Students
- B29 Students
- A-28 Students
- B27 Students
- B+26 Students
- B-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Bloom-Carroll High School
- B-Teays Valley High School
- Teays Valley Local School District, OH
- 170 reviews
- B-Fairfield Union High School
- Fairfield Union Local School District, OH
- 61 reviews
- B-Sheridan High School
- Northern Local School District, OH
- 51 reviews
- B-Watkins Memorial High School
- Southwest Licking Local School District, OH
- 191 reviews
Bloom-Carroll High School Reviews
It’s a small school that is often overlooked and not known about in central Ohio. The teachers there are great, especially those in the music and art programs. The sports are adequate, especially football, but all the funding goes to sports while the arts are left hanging. There aren’t a lot of ways to get ready for college other than AP courses and CCP courses.
The school environment is only getting better each day! Lots of ups about being at a smaller school!
While the building itself is old, the old history is what makes it great. Many people are able to come back and enjoy many of their old traditions and even new ones. It's location gives it ample reason and opportunity for alumni to return to relive memories or to raise their own children in the area and fulfill there school memories at Bloom Carroll.