Blissfield High School is an above average, public school located in Blissfield, MI. It has 373 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Blissfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A35 Students
- B33 Students
- A+29 Students
- B+23 Students
- B+22 Students
- B16 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B13 Students
- C11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Blissfield High School
- BBedford Senior High School
- Bedford Public Schools, MI
- 302 reviews
- BTecumseh High School
- Tecumseh Public Schools, MI
- 134 reviews
- BSwanton High School
- Swanton Local School District, OH
- 75 reviews
- B-Whiteford High School
- Whiteford Agricultural Schools, MI
- 47 reviews
Blissfield High School Reviews
I enjoy bejng a student at blissfield high school, great oppurtunity. I’d change some things instatutionally so that it flows better, like consistency of staff.
I would not choose to come back to this school to do it over because my peers are disrespectful, the staff belittle and talk down to us. The school treats us like elementary children, but they expect us to act like adults. The school feel like a prison, we aren't allowed to leave in the middle of class to use the restroom, and the teachers aren't understanding and approachable when it comes to personal issues. The underclassmen don't have personal hygiene, making the classrooms and school stink.
Blissfield high school is a smaller school (smaller than what I was used to since I transferred here my junior year from Adrian) but just because it small doesn't mean it's a great place for a student to learn. the teachers here are great and are always willing to help, the community of students is closely knit, and the environment is very calming.