COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please visit our website for the most up-to-date information. Learn More
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Blair High School, an International Baccalaureate authorized school,"aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help create a better, more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
Staff, parents and community partners are committed to providing all students equal access to rigorous curriculum and effective programs that enhance every student's talents and abilities; and encourage students "to become active compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right."
Blair High School, an International Baccalaureate authorized school, has a shared commitment to learning, cooperation, tolerance and self-discipline. All students are responsible participants and contributors in our culturally diverse, democratic society. All students are prepared for post-secondary success with college or career options.
Blair High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+159 Students
- A+120 Students
- B-99 Students
- A89 Students
- A+79 Students
- A76 Students
- B72 Students
- A66 Students
- A-63 Students
- A60 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses